The Pond is pleased to provide a program for Mites, Squirts, Peewees & Bantam players looking to get some ice time and instruction to improve individual skills and skating in preparation for upcoming try-outs. Sessions will focus on power skating, edge control, puck handling, passing, shooting, game situation drills & small area games.
Tom Moores: Pond Hockey Director and former professional player.
Tom Fritsche: Pond Asst. Hockey Director (former Cleveland Monster)
- Thursday April 27th, Sat. 29th & Sun. 30th
- Limited spots available for each level!
- Program is 3 sessions each, 50 mins in length.
- Program Fee: $60.00 for all 3 sessions
- Drop-in Fee: $25.00 a session
- Full equipment required.
Register above, or download our form: 2017 Pre Tryout Mini Camp Program