Mondays 3 – 4:40pm, all levels.
Skaters can use the ice as of 3pm as well as after 30 min lesson. Classes begin at 3:10pm, 3:40pm or 4:10pm. Program qualifies for After School Tax Credits. One way transportation from your school is +$45 per session. Skate Rental is available for a $20 flat rate per session. NEW! Ask about our yoga class / extended care for only $15 extra per session! Take the rush out of your busy day with our extended child care: your skater enjoys a yoga / stretching class after skating and you may pickup as late as 6pm. Download and print our After School LTS Registration 2017 form for full details.
- This class is great for all levels, beginner to advanced
- Join us on Monday and/or Fridays at 3:00 – 4:40pm
- Skaters can use the ice as early as 3pm
- Oneway after school transportation available for only $45 more per session (add this option at checkout).
- $20 Skate Rental Fee for entire session (that’s less than $2.50 per use).
- This program qualifies for After School Tax Credits.
- Our NEW!! Yoga Class offers extended care for only $15 per session.
Our skating programs run year round for all levels of skating. Instruction covers beginner to freestyle level curriculum from the United States Figure Skating Association, as well as the USA Hockey, American Development Model for making your hockey player a star! Each program offers instruction, practice time, helmet and gliders. Skate rental available for a $20 flat rate per session.
Two Ways to Register
1. Select the sessions you want above and pay using our online shopping cart.
2. Download and print our 2017-18 Pond Programs Registration Form and mail or bring it to the Pond.
Please Note: The Pond will pro-rate lessons for new/incoming skaters. Refunds are not normally provided, but are handled on a case by case basis, in case of an emergency.
Receive $10 off your order when registering siblings. Enter coupon code SIBLING during checkout.