Saturday 9am – 10am.
Curriculum follows USA Hockey’s ADM fun approach to hockey. Full Equipment.
- Skills are Saturday from 9am – 10am.
- Our circuit set up focuses on hockey drills as well as instruction and refinement of crucial skating skills.
- Our Professional Skating Certified Instructors use USA Hockey’s American Development Model.
- Skills curriculum focus on crossovers, backward skating, stops etc.
- The drills will then focus on game play instruction helping your skater understand the game of position hockey and will include small area games and competitions.
- The curriculum follows USA Hockey’s American Development Model.
- Equipment sales and rental are available at the ticket counter.
- Skate Rental is $20 per session, equipment rental is available for $40 per session.
Our skating programs run year round for all levels of skating. Instruction covers the USA Hockey, American Development Model for making your hockey player a star! Each program offers instruction, practice time, helmet and gliders.
Two Ways to Register
1. Select the sessions you want above and pay using our online shopping cart.
2. Download and print our 2016-17 Pond Programs Registration Form-rev and mail or bring it to the Pond.
Please Note: The Pond will pro-rate lessons for new/incoming skaters. Refunds are not normally provided, but are handled on a case by case basis, in case of an emergency.
Receive $10 off your order when registering siblings. Enter coupon code SIBLING during checkout.