Fridays 3 – 4:40pm, all levels, including Jr. Theatre on Ice class at 4:10 pm .
Skaters can use the ice as of 3pm as well as after 30 min lesson. NEW! Classes begin at 3:10pm, 3:40pm or 4:10pm. Program qualifies for After School Tax Credits. One way transportation from your school is +$45 per session: add it at checkout. Skate rental is available + $20 per session. NEW! Ask about our Homework Club: take the rush out of your busy day with our extended child care available from 4-6pm (+$45 per session: add it at checkout.)
- This class is great for all levels, beginner to advanced
- Join us on Monday and/or Fridays at 3:00 – 4:40pm
- Skaters can use the ice as early as 3pm
- One way after school transportation available for only $45 more per session.
- Skate Rental is available for +20 per session (that’s less than $2.50 per use)
- This program qualifies for After School Tax Credits.
- Our NEW!! Homework Club is available for only $5 class week . Open on Monday and Friday from 4:45-6pm with supervisor to answer and assist your child. (*Child will automatically be enrolled into Homework Club and charged appropriately if not picked up by 5:00)
Our skating programs run year round for all levels of skating. Instruction covers beginner to freestyle level curriculum from the United States Figure Skating Association, as well as the USA Hockey, American Development Model for making your hockey player a star! Each program offers instruction, practice time, helmet and gliders. Skate rental is available for a $20 flat rate per session.
Two Ways to Register
1. Select the sessions you want above and pay using our online shopping cart.
2. Download and print our 2016-17 Pond Programs Registration Form-rev and mail or bring it to the Pond.
Please Note: The Pond will pro-rate lessons for new/incoming skaters. Refunds are not normally provided, but are handled on a case by case basis, in case of an emergency.
Receive $10 off your order when registering siblings. Enter coupon code SIBLING during checkout.