Saturdays 1:00-1:30pm with Public Skate Sessions 1:30 – 3pm, All levels
For all ages and levels of instruction, Adult class available. Includes 30 minute lesson and 90 minutes of public session practice time. Helmets and Gliders are free of charge. Skate Rental is available +$20 per session ( that is less than $2.50 per use).
- The Saturday Learn To Skate classes cover the basic elements for every type of skating, using curriculum from the United States Figure Skating Association as well as the USA Hockey American Development Model.
- By participating in our program, skating students develop the skills for more advanced skating.
- Most of our students go on and join a USA Hockey, US Speed Skating or US Figure Skating program.
- Our classes are appropriate for all ages and are offered year round.
- Classes are Saturdays from 1:00 to 1:30 with a free public session 1:30 -3:00 for participants.
Two Ways to Register
1. Select the sessions you want above and pay using our online shopping cart.
2. Download and print our 2016-17 Pond Programs Registration Form-rev and mail or bring it to the Pond.
Please Note: The Pond will pro-rate lessons for new/incoming skaters. Refunds are not normally provided, but are handled on a case by case basis, in case of an emergency.
Receive $10 off your order when registering siblings. Enter coupon code SIBLING during checkout.