For first time skaters and future Hockey Players. Skills and fun! Full equipment required.
FYI…..Stick and Puck sessions for your hockey player are scheduled on Wednesdays for the summer at 4:50 pm for more practice and fun. (Drop in fee of $12 per skater)
- Classes cover the basics for first time skaters and future hockey players.
- By participating in our program, skating students develop the skills for more advanced hockey.
- Most of our students go on and join USA Hockey.
- Our classes are appropriate for all ages and are offered year round.
- Full equipment is required, sales and rental are available at ticket counter.
- Skate rental is available if needed +20 per session (that’s less than $2.50 per use).
Our skating programs run year round for all levels of skating. Instruction covers beginner to freestyle level curriculum from the United States Figure Skating Association, as well as the USA Hockey, American Development Model for making your hockey player a star! Each program offers instruction, practice time, helmet and gliders. Skate rental is available for a $20 flat rate per session.
Two Ways to Register
1. Select the sessions you want above and pay using our online shopping cart.
2. Download and print our 2017 Summer Starter Hockey Program and mail or bring it to the Pond.
Please Note: The Pond will pro-rate lessons for new/incoming skaters. Refunds are not normally provided, but are handled on a case by case basis, in case of an emergency.
Receive $10 off your order when registering siblings. Enter coupon code SIBLING during checkout.