It’s all about the skills and drills!
Overview of Program
- Skills are Saturdays from 8:40-9:40am
- Professional Coaching
- Our circuit set up focuses on hockey drills as well as instruction and refinement of crucial skating skills.
- Our Professional Skating Certified Instructors use USA Hockey’s American Development Model.
- Skills curriculum focus on crossovers, backward skating, stops etc.
- The drills will then focus on game play instruction helping your skater understand the game of position hockey.
- The curriculum follows USA Hockey’s American Development Model.
- Combining skills/edge work/puck handling/passing/shooting is the focus for Saturdays.
Two Ways to Sign Up:
1. To print, complete and mail your registration with your payment, click here: The Pond Programs Registration Form
Please Note: The Pond will pro-rate lessons for new/incoming skaters. Refunds are not normally provided, but are handled on a case by case basis, in case of an emergency.