Starter & Developmental Hockey
NEW FOR 2019 An After School Hockey Program two days a week with all the conveniences, making Hockey your new and favorite sport!
- Equipment Package included for the session
- Private Locker Room (separate for girls and boys) dedicated to our After School Program giving each skater a cubby to keep equipment and get ready for practice.
- Transportation (one way) from your school to The Pond, parent pick up@5:15pm
- Official Training partner to The Cleveland Monsters
This program is beneficial for: 2 levels of Hockey
- 1. Beginning skaters & future Hockey players (age 6 and up).
- 2. Developmental levels looking for extra training after school with on ice and off Ice synthetic practice
TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS
3:10 – 3:30 Check in and snack time (on site concessions)
3:30 – 3:45 Dress for class in Locker Room
3:50 – 4:35 On ice coaching (2 separate levels)
4:45 – 5:15 Synthetic Ice training: Treadmill conditioning as well as stick handling skills
Click this link for the printable flyer.