NEW…Figure Skating Camp with A La Carte Options
What’s New & Improved?
Simplicity and Flexibility in Pricing
- The option of full week camp and its conveniences for parents runs from 8am – 3pm. Supervised after-care until 5 pm (Aftercare =+30/wk.)
- An A La Carte option allowing you to pick and choose your classes and ice time. Paying only for what works for you on a daily or registered weekly basis.
- Bag or Buy your lunch. Pond Snack Cards are available and Snack Bar is open.
- Special Scheduling Notes:
On Weds. we leave the Pond for an afternoon of fun 12 -3pm. Each week we will announce our adventure! Movies, swimming to name a few. Weds is included in Full Day Camp. All others will use a punch or pay $12 for Weds. activity. Bring $ for snacks and Ice Cream Truck on half day Friday.
Options for Payment/ Registration
- Pre-Register Full Day
- Pre Register A La Carte $12 per or $10 with Punch Card.
- No registration… drop in $15
- Best Price is Summer Camp Punch Card $200 for 20 classes or sessions. Makes everything you do $10 per. Recorded at Desk & Only valid for summer camp & Freestyle from 6/4 – 8/9.
- Our new Open Gym Sessions and Off Ice Harness gives your skater and Coach access to a training most anytime.
On Ice Descriptions: Freestyle Session: Practice / lesson time for figure skaters. Contact your coach to schedule your private lesson time or take advantage of Freestyle time to get extra practice time.
*Your Coach will be coordinating their own small group Moves In The Field lessons during these times.
Synthetic Session: Great extra surface to work on beginner skills
Power Skating: Refine your edge technique and gain endurance with Libby Treu or Kris Fondran who will put you through the paces.
Off Ice Conditioning Classes all week: @10:10am Strength & Conditioning: Trainer designed program specifically to benefit the needs of figure skaters. Focus on exercises to improve the strength, balance, endurance, flexibility and power. Ballet with Daria Classen: Tuesdays,
Yoga by Julie Gable: specifically to the needs of figure skaters. Each class is designed to enhance performance focusing on flexibility, strength and balance. Open Gym Session: Coordinate with your coach and set up a daily open gym time to work on cardio or strength in new fitness room.
Off Ice Harness Training: Coordinate small group class with Coach