$130.00 – $165.00
Mondays 3 – 4:40pm, all levels.
Skaters can use the ice as of 3pm as well as after 30 min lesson. Classes begin at 3:10pm, 3:40pm or 4:10pm. Program qualifies for After School Tax Credits. One way transportation from your school is +$40 per session. Rental is available for a $20 flat rate per session.
NEW! Extended care for only $7.50 makes a 6pm pick up time!
- This class is great for all levels, beginner to advanced
- Join us on Monday and/or Fridays at 3:00 – 4:40pm
- Skaters can use the ice as early as 3pm
- Oneway after school transportation available for only $40 more per session (add this option at checkout).
- $20 Skate Rental Fee for entire session (that’s less than $2.50 per use).
- This program qualifies for After School Tax Credits.
- Our NEW! After Care + $7.50 can extend your pick up time until 6pm
Our skating programs run year round for all levels of skating. Instruction covers beginner to freestyle level curriculum from the United States Figure Skating Association, as well as the USA Hockey, American Development Model for making your hockey player a star! Each program offers instruction, practice time, helmet and gliders. Skate rental available for a $20 flat rate per session.
Two Ways to Register
1. Select the sessions you want above and pay using our online shopping cart.
2. Download and print our After School Fall & Winter 2018 or After School Winter 1 & Winter 2 2018 form and mail or bring it to the Pond.
Please Note: No Refunds or Make up classes
We do give a FREE Public Sk8 pass for a missed class,1 per registration
Receive $10 off your order when registering siblings. Enter coupon code SIBLING during checkout.
|Skate Rental 20 Per Session|