Our weekend Learn to Skate programs are for all ages and all levels of skating.
Instruction covers beginner to freestyle levels, as well as Adult classes on Sun.,
30-minute instruction and a FREE Public Skate from 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm for registered
Evaluations take place at the end of each session. Skate Rental is available +$20 per session (that is less than $2.50 per use).
2019-2020 Dates and Times
Session 1 Saturday or Sunday 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm Aug 17 to Sept. 29 (7wks $120)
Session 2 Saturday or Sunday 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm Oct. 5 to Nov. 17 (7wks $120)
Session 3 Saturday or Sunday 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm Nov. 23 to Dec 29 (6wks $105)
Session 4 Saturday or Sunday 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm Jan 4 to Feb 16 (7wks. $120)
Session 5 Saturday or Sunday 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm Feb 22 to April 11
(8 Sat $135. 7 Sun $120)
Session 6 Saturday or Sunday 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm April 18 to May 31 (7wks $120)
- The Saturday and Sunday Learn To Skate classes cover the basic elements for every type of skating, using curriculum from the United States Figure Skating Association as well as the USA Hockey American Development Model.
- By participating in our program, skating students develop the skills for more advanced skating.
- Most of our students go on and join a USA Hockey, US Speed Skating or US Figure Skating program.
- Our classes are appropriate for all ages and are offered year-round.
Two Ways to Register
1. Select the sessions you want above and pay using our online shopping cart.
2. Download and print our 2019 – 2020 Saturday or Sunday Learn to Skate registration and mail or bring it to the Pond.
Note: No refunds or Makeup classes. Pond Credit may be issued with management discretion for injuries and emergency situations.
Receive $10 off your order when registering siblings.
Enter coupon code SIBLING during checkout.