$150.00 – $170.00
Wednesdays 5:10 – 5:50pm AND Saturdays 11:00-11:50am
Instruction combines grace and artistry with the excitement of theatre. 90 minutes of instruction per week, includes competitions and performances, full ice.
Wednesdays 5:10 – 5:50pm AND Saturdays 11:00-11:50am.
Instruction combines grace and artistry with the excitement of theatre. Program includes instruction, competitions and performances, full ice.
- This class is combines the grace and artistry of figure skating with theatre.
- Students enjoy 90 minutes of instruction per week.
- Figure skaters must be designated as team Icelectrixx by coach Kathy McKendry to register for this program.
For full details, see our 2018 Weds and Sat TOI Teams Reg.
Our skating programs run year round for all levels of skating. Instruction covers beginner to freestyle level curriculum from the United States Figure Skating Association, as well as the USA Hockey, American Development Model for making your hockey player a star! Each program offers instruction, practice time, helmet and gliders. Skate rental is available for a $20 flat rate per session.
Two Ways to Register
1. Select the sessions you want above and pay using our online shopping cart.
2. Download and print our 2018 Weds and Sat TOI Teams Reg and mail or bring it to the Pond.
Please Note: Refunds are not normally provided, but are handled on a case by case basis, in case of an emergency.
Receive $10 off your order when registering siblings. Enter coupon code SIBLING during checkout.
|Skate Rental 20 Per Session|