Wednesdays 5:10 pm – 5:50 pm AND Saturdays at 11:00 am – 11:50 am.
Instruction combines grace and artistry with the excitement of theatre. The program includes instruction, competitions and performances, full ice.
Now…With the growth and advancement of The Icelectrixx 2 days of practice Wednesday (as a registration) & Saturday mornings (as a walk-on basis). Pond Theatre on Ice Teams provide:
- An opportunity to learn artistry and performance skills that do transfer to your singles skating programs in a team setting.
- Compete in team competitions, perform at The Q, and showcase their program in Pond shows and events.
- Teams are designated and built based on competitive skating level/test level, age, skating maturity and experience.* Final team placement is determined by coaches.
- Teams will be working with experienced Team coaches Kathy McKendry and Lori Rapposelli.
For full details, see our 2019 Icelectrix Sat TOI Teams Reg.
Our skating programs run year-round for all levels of skating. Instruction covers beginner to freestyle level curriculum from the United States Figure Skating Association, as well as the USA Hockey, American Development Model for making your hockey player a star! Each program offers instruction, practice time, helmet and gliders. Skate rental is available for a $20 flat rate per session.
Two Ways to Register
1. Select the sessions you want above and pay using our online shopping cart.
2. Download and print our 2019 Icelectrix Sat TOI Teams Reg and mail or bring it to the Pond.
Note: No refunds or Makeup classes. Pond Credit may be issued with management discretion for injuries and emergency situations.
Receive $10 off your order when registering siblings.
Enter coupon code SIBLING during checkout.