Hockey at The Pond doesn’t end just because the weather is warming up.
Stay on the ice this spring with either our Spring 3 v 3 Cross Ice Youth Hockey League.
Youth League: Open to players from all youth hockey programs.
Players can sign up as a team of six or individually.
Format will be 3 on 3 cross ice with soft bumpers between to separate 3 games the same time using the small pond hockey nets, no goalies are required but, encouraged to join and play as a player to help increase skating skills.
- Registration and Fee due March 1, 2020
- Individual sign up – $100 (7 weeks)
- Team of six players – $500 (7 weeks)
- PeeWees: Mondays 5:50-7:00 pm
- Bantams: Mondays 7:10-8:20 pm
- Mites: Tuesdays 6:00-7:00 pm
- Squirts: Tuesdays 7:10-8:20 pm
- For full details, download the Spring 2020 Youth League 3 vs. 3 Registration
to register online click here.
For further questions on both these programs, contact Tom Moores at
440-543-3884 or Tom@SkateAtThePond.com