It’s time to give hockey a try! 2019 Summer Starter Hockey Program
Overview of Program
- These Saturday classes cover the basics for skaters with little skate experience and future hockey player. (Players must pass Tot Hockey Learn to Skate)
- By participating in our program, skating students develop the skills for more advanced hockey.
- Most of our students go on and join a USA Hockey Team.
- Our classes are appropriate for ages 5-9 and are offered year round.
- Classes are Saturdays from 8:30-9:15 am
- Full equipment is required. Smaller Starter Equipment available for purchase.
Two Ways to Sign Up!
1. To print, complete and mail your registration with your payment, click here: The Pond Programs Registration Form
Please Note: The Pond will pro-rate lessons for new/incoming skaters. Refunds are not normally provided, but are handled on a case by case basis, in case of an emergency.