Stick and Puck dates and times will be added, updated and listed under SHOP on our main menu. NEW: Dates and times conducive to remote schooling will be available throughout the Fall.
Stick & Pucks is like an “open gym” except designed for hockey players. It is a loosely supervised session that allows players to practice skating and puck handling.
There are limitations to what you can and can’t do on the ice, but if you’re just looking for some extra time to enhance your skills, Sticks and Pucks is the place to be.
Open to all ages. $14 per skater. View our Shop tab on the menu and register for Stick and Puck (note age appropriate sessions)
Rules and More Information
- Each player must have their own helmet, skates, gloves and stick
- Helmets MUST be worn at all times (helmets should be USA Hockey approved)
- Full face shields are strongly recommended
- There are to be no small/full ice games during stick & puck
- Be aware of those around you when shooting/skating for a puck
- Fighting and horseplay are not tolerated
- Goalies must register for sessions
- Anyone using the ice must register for a numbered slot.
- All slots are non-refundable. You can transfer or sell a slot to someone to use if you are unable to make it.
- There is no sectioning off large areas of ice for exclusive use. It’s open stick and puck. All skaters should be free to use all areas of the rink.